Directory of ezines

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Living Room Sessions with Granny: Let The Holy Ghost From Heaven Fall On Me



I came across this song today and it reminded me of my own experience when I asked the Holy Spirit to come into my life and make it real for me. It was early in January of 2020 and I was on my morning walk thinking about the spirit and what is his purpose, and how do I know he is near to me? I had the urge to just stop and raise my hands and ask for the Holy Spirit to enter into my body. It was an instant warmness and I felt a presence like I've never felt before. I just stood there and thanked God for giving me his presence in the form of the spirit. From that moment to this day I thank God for his protection and guidance in everything I say and do each day. 

I knew I was not receiving the blessings God has promised in his word because of sinful temptations that I could not overcome. Satan had put a shield over some of the past sins that needed to be confessed and repented of so I was not aware of what more I needed to do. Little by little the spirit would bring to mind someone or something I needed to repent of and make right. My heart toward people was being changed and all my negative thoughts in my mind were greatly reduced. God was doing a work in me and as I continued to be obedient to the spirits prompting many of my prayers were being answered and I was being blessed more than I had ever imagined.

If we ask the Holy Spirit to come into our life and are serious about listening to his prompting and obeying what comes to mind, be prepared for some rough weather but the blessing will far outweigh the turmoil.
Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment